So instead of doing a movie night.. meg decided to play games to celebrate mine and Emma's birthday! I think we ended up doing mafia the whole time cuz it's everyone's favorite! lol.
This is a video of Emma opening her gift. She had already opened part of it before we taped it so she had to act really surprised. Good job Emma!!!!
We had a starburst contest to see who could unwrap a starburst the fastest inside their mouth. Of course Char won! Yay Charlotte!! I can't remember how long it took but for it being her first time...(I think it was her first time)...she did really good! (it was about 1 minutes and 30ish seconds...to be excat lol :D)
Pearl and Charlotte narrating!
So for the last round I was the narrator and Char and Alicia were the mafia and they decided to kill alicia off to confuse everyone and it totally worked!!! It was so fun to watch them! They were all screaming, yelling, and gnashing their teeth! I think Pearl almost threw the panasonic tv at Megan! Good thing it didn't smash her liver! It was hilarious!
Emma and I blowing out our candles!
~Kat
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Kat and Emma/mafia night!
Posted by One of the 6 at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment