(In the middle of first song) Kacy: "....so french fries?"
Pearl-Dude I wanna sing and ride a horse!
Char-you can take it, your dress is big!
Kacy-oh wait! We should make french fries!
Char-It's not "what should we eat" it's "what should we eat first"
Kacy-that was rude! Char-geez Nancy!
Random quotes from our Medallion night!
You missed a great Medallion night.(Kat to Pearl)
Was it really good?-Pearl
I got looked at funny and ate jelly beans!!-Char
(Char looking in a closet,reading a sign, and pounding her fist)..."you can't get up! You can't answer your phone!...(two people walking by giving char a weird look)..haha
I call Jason Palm tree!-Char
I thought we called him george?-Kat
No!George as in annoying george!-Char
Quotes from National Treasure!
Pearl-Lexi do you want to scoot over a little cause I'm leaning like 45*
Char-you geometry freak!
Emma-who's shaking?
Lexi-It's me sorry.
Char-actually it's a massage couch!
Char-she's about to take off her shoes!
Pearl-scandalous!
Char-There are Children watching!!!
Kacy-lets make chicken!
~Kat













0 comments:
Post a Comment