The second night we went to the Aldridge's!! We got there and talked for awhile and then Kacy brought some Mexican/marshmallow/coconut cookies that were really good!!! So we talked for another 15 minutes or so and then they gave us a list of movies we could watch and we picked "the princess bride." Then sister Aldridge got Little Caesars so we ate that and had some ice cream. (yum) So ya....that's pretty much what we did.
Um.... quotes from that day..
"They always kiss during the sunrise when it's dark and cold and there's annoying insects!!" -Char
"He's wearing a dress with bows and frills! He's got girl hair too!" -Char
"It's the most deadliest to man"-the dude from the movie "hmmm...that's interesting"-sis Aldridge
Emma walks in a hour later...."wow it's clean!"-Em
"You smell like a different person. You don't smell like an Aldridge!"-Char
"I'm wearing Anna's pants."-Em
"Oh my goodness!!"-Char
"There's too much hair"-Pearly
Animal screaming....."I thought that was wesley!"-Char
"What a ridiculous crown!"-Char
"It looks like the Burger King crown."-Kacy
"He's dressed like the Burger King dude!"-Char
"I would not say such things if I were you!"-king "rarrrr...."-Pearly
"Charlotte when are you leaving?"-Kat
"What kind of question is that?? This is my house!"-Char
"Sister Malloy!! What are you doing in the bushes?!?!"-Char
~Kat
Monday, April 14, 2008
Princess Bride!!!
Posted by One of the 6 at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment