CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Sister Aldridge!!!


So technically this isn't a movie night but it was lots of fun!! So it all started when the Aldridge's had us over for like 7 hours last Wednesday. I emailed meg and asked her if she wanted to help me do something to thank them, but we didn't have time to do it that day so I told meg instead of doing that we should do a surprise birthday party for sister Aldridge. So ya....I told meg we should make a dessert or something and she came up with the really great idea of doing a heart attack. So everyone brought a bunch of hearts...(except kacy brought cute butterflies!)....meg made a poster that we put on her garage, and I made a cheesecake with strawberries on top. We met at Tori's house and then got to work putting hearts on her suburban, lawn, and door!






























I don't know how she didn't hear us bcuz we were pretty loud!....(not to mention someone tripped over the lawnmower. haha.)....We thought she was watching tv so we went around to the back to surprise her but she wasn't there so we all ran around behind the suburban while Pearl went to get her. When she came down we all jumped out and started singing the birthday song from the Emperor's New Groove!!








































Picture of the suburban the next day!!






Video of when sister Aldridge came out!

WE LOVE YOU SISTER ALDRIDGE!! <3
~Kat

0 comments: